Oris Regulateur €śDer Meistertaucher€ť
# 01 749 7734 7154-SET
- Material: Multi-piece titanium case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Titanium
- Material: Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 749, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 30 bar
Thanks to the special Regulateur movement with its separate centralised minute display “Der Meistertaucher” is crystal clear when it comes to safety. Water resistant to 300 metres/30 bar and with Superluminova inlay for the hands and indices it won’t let you down – even in the deepest and darkest of waters.
|Name||Regulateur €śDer Meistertaucher€ť|
|Stock Number||01 749 7734 7154-SET|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.